Carter-Williams’ Hamilton, Mass., home catches fire

first_imgSyracuse point guard Michael Carter-Williams’ home in Hamilton, Mass., caught fire Saturday night, according to WCVB.com.Carter-Williams and the Orange were battling California when the fire occurred at about 10:30 p.m., according to WCVB. The sophomore finished with 12 points and three assists in Syracuse’s 66-60 win over the Golden Bears. SU will advance to play the winner of Indiana-Temple in the Sweet 16 on Thursday.According to multiple sources Carter-Williams’ mother, Mandy Carter-Zegarowski, was at the game in San Jose, Calif., supporting her son when the home at 261 Cutler Road went up in flames. Carter-Williams’ sister, Masey Zegarowski, reported that everyone was fine and no one was injured in the fire.“Thank you everyone. Everyone is fine which is all that matters. I appreciate everyone’s prayers and concerns,” she wrote.Though no injuries were suffered, there was extensive damage inside the home, according to WCVB.AdvertisementThis is placeholder text Comments Published on March 24, 2013 at 11:39 am Contact Trevor: [email protected] | @TrevorHass Facebook Twitter Google+last_img